About the Business Operations Analyst Role
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as a key thought partner, advisor, and sounding board to the co-founders.
- Collaborate closely with our Product team to identify, analyze, and resolve the critical issues facing Quidax.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, designers, and many other teams to develop actionable recommendations that improve Quidax’s products for all of our users
- Communicate insights to the product and business team.
- Deeply understand the drivers of Quidax, identify ways to improve performance, effectiveness, and efficiency.
What We Look For In You
- 2 + years of experience in operations.
- A record of managerial leadership and in growing & developing high-functioning teams.
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build achievable processes.
- Comfortable working in high growth, constantly changing environment
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Enthusiasm working with teams!
About Pay and Benefits:
We pay very competitively in the Nigerian market for the matched experience and role.
Our benefits include health insurance, 4 weeks PTO, free lunch, we have a book club, and also a front-row seat to the biggest thing in finance in the last 100 years. You also have a company that cares about you and your well being, wants to do everything to ensure that your life inside and outside work is the most satisfying it can be.
How to Apply
Please send an application tailored to the role that speaks to us. Make your application the breath of fresh air. We appreciate great writing, take time to put your application together.
We would most likely send you a test should you get through the application stage, please imagine you are already part of the team and walk us through your thinking about the problems we present.