About the Company
Paying rent is an expense we wish we could do without, but we can’t (unless being homeless appeals to you). Kwaba is making payment of rent less unbearable by providing a platform that enables low-middle income-earning Nigerians to pay their house rent in convenient installment so you don't have to break the bank or go broke trying to pay rent. Why should you pay rent yearly when your salary is paid monthly.
With Kwaba, say goodbye to paying Landlord’s 1 to 2 years rent in advance and hello to the new school where you can spread your rent payment over 6 to 12 months. They are looking for curious and spirited individuals to join them on their journey to reduce homelessness, financial hardship and improve financial well-being.
About The Role
Kwaba is looking to hire a Customer Growth Manager who will take the marketing function from the ground up and develop strategic concepts on how to find new and effective ways to grow our business across board. They expect you to be equally collaborative and independent in nature so that you can hit the ground running. By unlocking new market opportunities and establishing partnerships with future collaborators and customers, you will help to make the vision of bridging the gap between property and finance a reality.
What do you need to be considered successful?
You will be responsible for defining an integrated marketing plan across all end-customer segments and channels that will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. You will also be responsible for :
● You’ll define and execute the growth marketing strategy and playbook to bring on and convert customers.
● Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.
● Partner cross-functionally with Product, Sales, and Customer Success to co-develop a creative go-to-market strategy that maximizes customer acquisition, puts forwards compelling content, sets KPIs, and then measures performance.
● Focus on the acquisition and retention of new customers and subscribers.
● Set overall acquisition strategies and lead tactical execution of our paid campaigns.
● Build traction for both inbound and outbound channels.
● Constant testing and development of user insights to turn ideas into features.
● Implement, and constantly adapt the roadmap to achieve revenue and growth goals.
● Identify the biggest potential for optimization and new opportunities and drive innovative solutions.
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
Your ability to strategize and coordinate marketing activities to drive tangible results will be tested in this role. You are crucial to how frequent and impressionable/relatable the Kwaba brand and messaging are to stakeholders, the target audience, and the general public.
Biggest Problem-Solving duties on The Job
You will review existing branding efforts and position and optimize to grow the customer base. You will utilize your hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
What do you need to have done in your career?
● Previous experience in growth marketing is ideal, including but not limited to performance-driven marketing
● Previous experience with owning the marketing campaign setup and optimization
● Experience in a startup or a similarly fast-paced environment; ability to handle a certain level of ambiguity
● Good grasp of the entire B2C customer lifecycle and how to engage users at every step
● Tracking and analytics experience, conversion rate optimization and testing methodologies
● Experience in acquisition marketing, with a track record of creating, planning and executing customer acquisition campaigns to drive transformative business results
● Familiarity with digital ads, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
● Data-driven mindset
● Any copywriting experience, e.g. writing ads/emails would be useful in the role
● Experience across both transactional consumer environments and subscription models is desirable.
What do you stand to gain?
● The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary.
● Competitive Remuneration