About the Product Manager Role
Loft Africa is currently looking to hire an IT Product Manager to join our team at Loft and be responsible for the product strategy and roadmap.
What do you need to be considered successful?
As the IT Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the roadmap, pricing, packaging, and documentation of their product. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing internal product performance and redesigning as required.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition & planning to production and release.
- Liaising with third party vendors on the optimization and delivery of products and integrations.
- Developing the product strategy and roadmap.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support.
- Providing technical direction, oversight of technical design, effort estimation and delivery of all IT projects.
- Resolving any technical issues that may arise and responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product and leading the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems.
- Serving as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
How important are you to the bottom line?
Your role as the IT Product Manager is a crucial one as you will be a cross-functional ninja interfacing across almost every function of the business (e.g. designers, engineers, marketing, etc) to conceptualize, build and maintain successful products that ultimately delight their users
The biggest problem-solving duties on the job
You will seamlessly weave between cross functional teams in order to build and grow a wide range of products with a growth mindset while being able to communicate product vision to non-technical stakeholders.
What do you need to have done In your career?
- 5-7 years experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience managing diverse products
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
What Do you stand to Gain?
- A nearly unlimited room for career growth with support along the way
- The exciting opportunity to be part of building something extraordinary
- Competitive Salary.