About the Sales Development Representative Role
It’s an amazing time to join Okra. Our Business Development team at Okra will combine deep product and industry knowledge and focus on bringing Okra to an ever-broadening set of businesses.
You'll be the individual helping us achieve this vision. Your focus will be to grow our sales development team and generate new enterprise deals while building strong, long-lasting relationships with large companies. You'll be tasked with identifying and closing major deals across verticals in financial services, utilities, billing, insurance, and more.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify potential customers and run the end-to-end sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with enterprises, from executives to product teams and to developers.
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to define and execute our sales strategy.
- Take the lead on major enterprise relationships, both existing and new, with financial institutions, large technology/ industry platforms and large broker-dealers.
- Manage full lifecycle of enterprise deals in the financial technology/wealth management space, from lead generation to close.
- Deepen and cultivate utilization of Okra at enterprise clients through relationship-building, regular touchpoints and being a voice to the client for thought leadership.
- Data collection, analysis & documentation through qualitative & quantitative client feedback
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset.
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Desire & ability to learn the ins and outs of Okra’s API - You don’t need to be able to code, but you do need to deeply understand the logic and functionality of the API and be able to translate that knowledge into relevant solutions for each prospect, based on what you understand the customer is looking to achieve.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.